UK & International Shipping , Returns & Exchanges policy
Orders to a UK address will be packaged and dispatched within 3-5 business days (monday to friday) from the date an order is placed, shipping via Royal Mail services.
- Please note during staff holidays or illness delays to order processing maybe paused or extended. You are welcome to either choose to wait for your order to be processed or request a refund if it will not be dispatched in the time of which you need it.
- Royal mail delivery services take between 3 to 5 business days ( excluding weekends). Please note royal mail 24 hour or 48 hour services are not guaranteed delivery and could fall outside of these delivery times. If you require an item guaranteed we recommend guaranteed special delivery.
- All order(s) will be fulfilled upon successful processing of payment has been received in full and please understand no items are reserved or shipped until payment has been received.
Order details and failed / refused delivery
Please ensure you check all address shipping details before proceeding with your order as errors in spelling / recipient name / street name / house number or postal code could result in a failed delivery and return to sender will be processed by the delivery courier to mail your order back to us.
- Return to sender return time: 18 to 30 days depending on the customer location for us to receive the goods back as "return to sender".
- We will offer to reship your items or refund you for your order should you wish to request either, however please understand additional postal charges or deductions may apply and we won’t send out new items to you until the orignal order has returned.
- Reshipping to a different address : We are unable to ship replacements to any other location other than the address details provided on the customer invoice. This is also applicable to shipping replacements to other countries and should you still wish for us to send to an alternate country a reorder will be required.
Refused delivery : In the event a customer does not want an item and chooses to refuse delivery ( for an item they do not wish to receive anymore whilst still in the mail system) this item will come back to the sender but delivery fee for the attempt may still be chargeable to your account.
Change of mind on a refusal : we will assume you have changed your mind and would like to keep the item. If you still wish to return it this will require a return label cost of which the customer is liable to pay for and prior shipping costs will be deducted from any refund as delivery was complete.
UK & International Returns
- If you wish to exchange or return something,we're more than happy to help you in anyway we can! Please notify us via email at gpigwheeklyshop [!at] gmail.com within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
- Please include your order number & reason for exchange or return and we will aim to promptly reply to help you in anyway we can within 24-48 hours. If your item is lost or damaged please see our policy below.
- Customers are responsible for return costs.
- All order items must be in the original packaging provided un-used, including tags where applicable.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value and this in turn may result in a partial refund.
- Please retain proof of return delivery ( this maybe a digital or paper receipt) in the event its needed during the return or to trace a parcel if delayed/ lost or damaged.
The following items can't be returned , refunded or exchanged
- Custom , Bespoke or Personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads & Gift cards
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Personalized gift wrapping services.
Any original outgoing postage costs paid for though will be refunded (excluding the return postage cost), however added services such as signed for / tracked / next day or gift wrapping services are non-refundable.
Forced UK and International Returns : Should a customer refuse a parcel attempted to be delivered by any chosen courier upon delivery this will be sent back automatically to Guineapig Wheekly UK, however we are not liable for any additional charges in this return and you maybe subject to a restocking fee. We do ask you contact us to help resolve any problems and that all international returns be marked as a “return order” on any customs information so this can be processed more effectively via Royal Mail.
We do ship internationally to many countries. If your country is not listed, and you'd like to order, please contact us directly at gpigwheeklyshop [at] gmail.com to see if we can make arrangements to ship to you.
Orders to an international address (EU , World zone one and two) will be dispatched within 3-5 business days from the date an order is placed, shipping via Royal Mail services. For EU orders via Royal Mail can take between 7-14 working days , World zone one and two via Royal Mail can take between 14-28 working days to successfully deliver all goods to a recipient.
Please note though that none of these times are guaranteed and strike / busy seasonal periods an international customs processing may affect or extend delivery times.
All order(s) will be fulfilled upon successful processing of payment has been received in full.
We are required by law to adhere to all countries taxes and selling requirements.
Customer(s) are responsible for all customs, taxes, VAT, other fees, etc.
Please check your regions customs, taxes and other possible fee's prior to ordering if you are unsure of any additional cost which maybe incurred to your order.
Cancellation before Shipment
We encourage all our customers to communicate with us if they are in anyway unsure or have a query about their order in which they may wish to cancel. Should a customer wish to cancel their order before packing and shipment is completed, please email gpigwheeklyshop [at] gmail.com to inform us directly you wish to do so as soon as possible. This way a refund can be processed to you before any goods are shipped and costs incurred.
EU customers : You are within right to cancel should you change you mind on your purchase within 14 days of ordering. We must also by law make it clear to all EU customers that you have a 14 day period to cancel an order, however if items are already sent to you prior to notifying us please be aware return shipping costs for the goods are the customers responsibility not Guineapig Wheekly UK's and goods must be received back before a refund is processed
Products Health & Safety
-All products with small or sharp parts we highly recommend be kept out of reach of small children and are handled with care to prevent any potential health and safety hazards or injuries.
- All guineapig wheekly uk products are tailored and made safely for all customers and therefore we ask they be used responsibly and safely
-All small pet foods and forages are deemed only suitable for the pets on the packaging as detailed. Following the guidance on feeding is advised and if you choose to use the product(s) to another animal or purpose this is of the customers own choice and guineapig wheekly uk is not liable.
-All small pet toys are made from natural materials. We advise all customers to monitor pets during use of these product(s) to avoid harm or accidents. In the event the item is not suitable for your pet or purpose or if it becomes damaged from wear and tear please discard of the item as soon as possible. Guineapig wheekly uk is not liable for any damages / harm or injury to any animal or persons.
- Please be aware of any personal allergies you may have to contents of forages and toys. Ask for further details if specifications in the product details is not enough and you need further information before purchasing. Guineapig Wheekly UK is not liable for any incurred health issues, allergic reactions and more to products sold.